ConnectWise LabTech Technician & IT Network Administrator
We are a new but rapidly-expanding company located in Newmarket, Ontario. We are seeking an ConnectWise LabTech Technician & IT Network Administrator to help our customers and ensure their business technology is consistently optimized and is an excellent fit for their business requirements.
Our people provide support and assistance both remotely and on-site; protecting and optimizing office technology, from smartphones to servers, to allow our customers to meet multiple deadlines and excel at their jobs.
You are an enthusiastic and innovative IT expert, you love a challenge and you have a track record of delivering quality work and top-notch customer service. Here’s your chance to join a growing company whose success is built on a commitment to offering the highest degree of professionalism and top-notch IT support to its customers. Founded in 2011, Foundation Business Technology Solutions Inc. serves as the outsourced IT department for clients throughout Southern Ontario. We help our clients achieve their goals by recommending new services and software to streamline their processes and reduce cost.
As our LabTech Technician & IT Network Administrator, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving computing environments and work stations by installing upgrades, monitoring network performance and responding to security issues. You will nurture existing customer accounts, keep up-to-date with new standards and evolving applications and work closely with other technicians to ensure that we exceed our customers’ expectations. As a representative of the company, you will consistently demonstrate our commitment to excellence and apply a strong customer service mindset to all interactions. To thrive in this position, having a drive to innovate are crucial.
- Install and maintain network hardware and software
- Listen to our customers and match our services with their needs
- Generate revenue by identifying and qualifying business opportunities
- Enter all service requests and assignments as service tickets into ConnectWise
- Establish network specifications by conferring with users and analyzing workflow
- Plan and execute selection, installation, configuration and testing of equipment
- Maintain network performance by monitoring and fine-tuning installed software
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet and intranet systems
- Prepare users by designing and conducting training programs and providing support
- Carefully document and update processes and procedures
- Develop, test, evaluate and install enhancements
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent, preferably related to computer technology
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT service environment, preferably in business solutions
- Solid expertise in LabTech by ConnectWise, including configuration of Ignite
- Experience with LabTech Patch Management, Alert Monitoring and Resolution
- Current IT certifications, such as Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, Citrix CCEA or CCIA, SonicWall CSSA, ConnectWise CCPA, LabTech LTCP, Cisco CCNA, or VMware VCP
- Advanced understanding of operating systems and business applications
- Proficient in network performance tuning, LAN knowledge and network design
- Track record of finding new solutions through experimenting
- Passion for finding IT-solutions through trial and error
- Focus on quality service and process improvement
- Friendly, calm, welcoming demeanour
- Customer-focused and energetic
- Punctual and dependable
How to apply:
If you are interested in working for a growing company that believes in guiding customers from chaos to control by giving great IT service, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.